Rockspeare Covid-19 Protocol
Covid-19 Protocol for Live Audiences
We look forward to seeing you at Canberra’s first professional theatre production post-COVID!
ARRIVAL. Your destination is Mallee Pavilion, EPIC, Corner of Flemington Rd & Northbourne Ave, Mitchell ACT, 2911. Please enter EPIC via Gate 4, Located near McDonalds and Petrol Station on Northbourne Ave. Once through the gate, turn left and your destination will be sign posted on the right as Mallee Pavilion.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Tickets are NOT transferrable as registered guest names will be printed on each ticket and names submitted will be final – no name changes will be accepted.
Identification will be required to gain access to the function space, this must match the name on your ticket. If the name does not correspond to your ID, you will not be permitted entry to the venue.
Please note, one of the ACT Government requirements is reduced touch points, which includes NO BAGS at all allowed into the venue. Should you require a bag for any reason, such as medical or family needs, please advise us ASAP via return email and we will aim to support you in this matter.
Please note that parking is onsite and will all be free of charge.
The name of every booked attendee will be checked off the list with Photo ID to ensure that it matches our contact. You will be temperature checked before being allowed into the venue. Your temperature needs to be below 37.5. This is a ticketed and SEATED event. No standing or dancing is permitted.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Flu-Like Symptoms such as;
- Coughing, sore throat and Fatigue,
- Shortness of Breath
OR Have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of coronavirus.
Patrons will have a ticketed seat and must sit in their designated seat. Bookings will be seated at one table and no seating may be re-arranged. Bookings NOT made together CANNOT sit together. All tickets purchased together will sit together as one booking at a table. Tickets not purchased together will NOT be able to sit together. It will not be possible at the door to try to re-arrange where you are seated.
What can’t I bring into the Venue?
- Any type of bag including a handbag, camera bag, lunchbox or plastic bags;
- jackets or items of clothing may not be carried into the venue – they must be worn at the time of entry;
- Thermoses or drink bottles;
- Any Camera or Recording Equipment.
What can I bring into the Venue?
- You may carry permitted items on you at time of entry either in your hand or pockets;
- You may be asked to place any items brought into the venue on an inspection table for verification at time of entry;
- You may carry small purses without a shoulder strap;
- One sealed, non-alcoholic beverage in a plastic bottle and up to 600mL in size;
- Patrons attending with an infant may bring a large size, clear zip-lock bag into the venue to carry required items such as nappies, wipes and formula. A stroller may also be permitted subject to the venue’s standard terms and conditions. Additional items must not be carried in the stroller